Reports To Service Manager
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Providing post-sales technical support to customers and dealers to achieve superior delivery of service and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Analyzing customer and dealer satisfaction data to identify customers’ and authorized dealers’ expectations in terms of service and support.
- Carry out basic diagnosis, repair, maintenance, and fault findings for the Electric Vehicles (EVs) with the help of service engineers and technicians.
- Coordinating with Vehicle/Battery OEM/Dealer for vehicle service maintenance or breakdown.
- Maintain daily vehicle breakdown records, service records and spare records.
- Providing post service feedback through Customer Relationship Executive at dealerships and scheduling future maintenance sessions.
- Ensuring With Warranty, Extended Warranty and Post-warranty vehicle reporting is executed as per plan and defined guidelines.
- Studying spare parts consumption patterns and generating spares and lubes order as per defined schedules and guidelines.
Job Requirements Experience (years) 4-6 Yrs Min
Industry Preferred Lithium-Ion Battery OEM/Automotive OEM/Powertrain OEM
Diploma in Engineering; Bachelor of Engineering; Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical; Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical
Service Strategy (Build & Implement)
Product Knowledge & Application
Customer Care & Service Management
Warranty Management (Service Quality)